Celebrating every ability and experiencing a diverse variety of activities in the have-a-go arena.
- Disabled people are almost twice as likely to be physically inactive (43%), compared with those without a disability (23%) [Sport England]
- An estimated 4-5 million deaths per year could be averted if the global population was more active [WHO]
- Disabled people who felt lonely agreed that being active could help them feel less lonely [Activity Alliance]
Higher levels of inactivity among disabled people, resulting in poorer physical and mental well-being
Connect all stakeholders to empower people of all abilities to take part in inclusive sports and e-sports, improving overall quality of life
- Inclusive sports and e-sports groups/clubs
- Equipment companies
- Accessible leisure venues
- Disabled community
- General public
- Sports journalists
Have-a-go sports arena, showcasing an array of sports clubs, workshops and fitness/sports-related activities.
Our latest articles on Sports & E-Sports
Shelley Holroyd OLY, our Sports & esports Champion, unfolds the chapters of her remarkable athletics and coaching career and delves into her personal experiences with disability.
Shaping Perspectives: Still a Long Road Ahead in Sports and E-Sports Media Disability Representation
The media plays a pivotal role in shaping public perceptions of disability in sports. Positive representation not only fosters inclusivity but also inspires future generations of athletes with disabilities.